Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Nack! It's not for you to decide. Lisa may very well enjoy interacting with us via the shower telegraph. You could always not watch if you don't like it ya know. 

You could always ignore me.This is NOT a reality show and she is free to do whatever she wants.

What next.. you and a lot others will ask her to do a certain position or chose BF For her. Please do it in PM ( after you get her address )

• Like 1

It is a reality show if Lisa wants it to be. She could do Casahot shows if she wanted too. The point is that she gets to decide what's she is comfortable doing not you or anybody else. I'm just asking the question that's all. If she says No then it's no problem at all and we carry on minus the interaction. I'm just curious to know since she has interacted with us. That is, she chose to interact with us. 

• Like 2

Every tenant has to decide for themselves how they are going to manage to get views. For most it's raw sex. Easy! But for others who aren't that easy it's a different challenge and they have to then figure out novel ways to draw attention especially when it's just one person. Ultimately, Lisa is in total control and she only ever has to do what she wants to do. Nothing more, and hopefully nothing less. Groomy is right about that, the story must progress otherwise stagnation sets in. It's the same for all of them really. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Every tenant has to decide for themselves how they are going to manage to get views. For most it's raw sex. Easy! But for others who aren't that easy it's a different challenge and they have to then figure out novel ways to draw attention especially when it's just one person. Ultimately, Lisa is in total control and she only ever has to do what she wants to do. Nothing more, and hopefully nothing less. Groomy is right about that, the story must progress otherwise stagnation sets in. It's the same for all of them really. 

But for me she does that remarkably well. I always enjoy watching her.

• Like 1