Lisa & Em - Part #1

Well I asked on CC for a smiley face in the condensation of the shower from Lisa as a sign she was happy and this is what we got. Thank you Lisa and so pleased you are OK :heart:. Take care, we are on your side.

Lisa401.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

I noticed someting very strange with Lisa this afternoon. She was nacked, she closed the door of the living room, then closed the door of her bedroom, she stayed in the hall for sometimes. I cheched in the bathroom and she wasn't there.after a while. Was she pleasing herself?

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm11/cam15?timestamp=1504970952

lisa34.png

I guess it could be because of the cleanings.. Don't see any reason for her to hide when now is seating like she is in front of the cam.. And at the past was also been seen bating

Just now, pahman said:

I noticed someting very strange with Lisa this afternoon. She was nacked, she closed the door of the living room, then closed the door of her bedroom, she stayed in the hall for sometimes. I cheched in the bathroom and she wasn't there.after a while. Was she pleasing herself?

Hi, I wondered the same and even tried listening to the audio from the shower room at a high volume in case that gave some clue. I came to no firm conclusion, though it may be that she went for a 'streak' through the hallways of the apartment building :biggrin::blush::cool:

20 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Well I asked on CC for a smiley face in the condensation of the shower from Lisa as a sign she was happy and this is what we got. Thank you Lisa and so pleased you are OK :heart:. Take care, we are on your side.

Lisa401.jpg

Can't stop repeating me how i like the way she interact with us!!! Lisa :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Hi, I wondered the same and even tried listening to the audio from the shower room at a high volume in case that gave some clue. I came to no firm conclusion, though it may be that she went for a 'streak' through the hallways of the apartment building :biggrin::blush::cool:

I also notice (can't remember now if at lisa or at misty) there are a hidden spot in BR just near the toilet..