Lisa & Em - Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think Lewis is a bad choice. Why do you think that? They are both happy with each other.

Cause he's not boyfriend material. He's a player. I'm sorry, but I think Lisa wants a committed boyfriend. 

I thought it was selfish of Lewis to wake Lisa up this morning and use her to take care of his "morning wood". He mounted her while she was barely awake, she hardly moved or reacted while he was vigorously pounding her, then he ejaculated on her like she was one of the napkins he used to clean her up later. He was literally masturbating using Lisa's pussy instead of his own hand. I hope he enjoyed himself, because it didn't look like Lisa did.

Lisa is a beautiful woman who can do much better than this and shouldn't put up with this kind of crap.    

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't think Lewis is a bad choice. Why do you think that? They are both happy with each other.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Cause he's not boyfriend material. He's a player. I'm sorry, but I think Lisa wants a committed boyfriend. 

Amy3 is right that Lewis is a player and we don't want to see the lovely Lisa get hurt. Lewis may prove us all wrong, time will tell.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

true that  Lisa  is worth lot more  then quick fuck i mean i was still surprised  on what happened last night  and this morning o: and with the dude that misty fucked

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't think he's a player. He really cares for her in my opinion.

There are many opportunities that Lewis could have used to prove that point but he never once really embraced Lisa in any way other than sex.

4 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I thought it was selfish of Lewis to wake Lisa up this morning and use her to take care of his "morning wood". He mounted her while she was barely awake, she hardly moved or reacted while he was vigorously pounding her, then he ejaculated on her like she was one of the napkins he used to clean her up later. He was literally masturbating using Lisa's pussy instead of his own hand. I hope he enjoyed himself, because it didn't look like Lisa did.

Lisa is a beautiful woman who can do much better than this and shouldn't put up with this kind of crap.    

Without seeing the moment at cams... It was same feeling i got when i saw the pictures of that moment 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

true that  Lisa  is worth lot more  then quick fuck i mean i was still surprised  on what happened last night  and this morning o: and with the dude that misty fucked

My worry is that she thinks she has to be more like Misty to stay here. Lisa, you don't! You are loved and have an audience just being yourself.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So I'm being mean huh? Whatever! I happen to like Lisa and I want the best for her and yes I know she reads this forum. Maybe she'll read my comments and realize that Lewis is a bad choice for a boyfriend and take the time to find someone better. I don't think she needs to be Misty 2.0 to be successful on VH. She doesn't need to have causual sex to get views. She's already proven that she alone has an audience. I happen to think she wants a real boyfriend. I just don't want her thinking she has to stoop to that level to maintain herself here. 

If you think I'm taking out my pom poms with you guys who just want to see her get fucked, think again! 

But you give her bad advice. The vast majority of subscribers do not write on the forum. Success is achieved by those apartments - where the best show, more intrigue, there is movement. Therefore, Lisa should progress. Winter Is Coming.:exclamation: Most likely soon come back the Brazilians. Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora or Zoi&Tim - will not notice them. Since they are watched by other target groups of subscribers. But such apartments as Misty, Anna, Anastasia, Lisa, Maria, KPLP and maybe Nina - take a hit. Statistics will fall. And they will have to do much more to reach the current level of statistics. It is better to make a reserve now. Progress now, in comfortable conditions.

And yes - double standards. Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora - do about the same. Only without nudity. KPLP do much more and still walk naked. And they are not praised.