Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

We all know that lewis is not an affection guy... and more then us... Misty knows and of course Lisa knows.. 

So if she wants that in a relationship she knows that never can be with lewis.. 

That's kinda what i thought. To me, being affectionate to someone i'm very fond of comes naturally, maybehe's just not onto her for anything much more than sex, that doesn't make him evil, just maybe reality though

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi golfer, what's up with this guy Lewis? Is he just using her, she seems like a really sweet kid who's looking for a real relationship. Of course i have no idea if that's true or not.

They are both using each other for the same reason, sex. Problem is, she is going to fall in love and we all know he nothing but a player. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi golfer, what's up with this guy Lewis? Is he just using her, she seems like a really sweet kid who's looking for a real relationship. Of course i have no idea if that's true or not.

hi ash. he probably just wants sex but he's not mistreating her or anythimg. i think she just needs experience & he's providing that. she definitely likes sex but she's very passive so far. he will at least make the 1st move with her & she needs someone to do that.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They are both using each other for the same reason, sex. Problem is, she is going to fall in love and we all know he nothing but a player. 

It seemed like he showed up the other night, f'd her, and ran out the front door 5 minutes later, 

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

It seemed like he showed up the other night, f'd her, and ran out the front door 5 minutes later, 

He's trying to play it cool, but leave no doubt in you mind, he just wants to fuck her. She wants views and is hoping she can change him. Ever heard of story like this before, it's about as old as forever? 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

He's trying to play it cool, but leave no doubt in you mind, he just wants to fuck her. She wants views and is hoping she can change him. Ever heard of story like this before, it's about as old as forever? 😁

ah youth wasted on the young again!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yeah, ive heard that story a couple times in my life actually, i guess we all ahve

• Like 2