Lisa & Em - Part #1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no one answered before (guess i'm not really here) but isn't that guy 1 of the guys that lisa didn't have sex with? if no 1 answers i guess i must not be here?

Sorry Golfer, wasn't ignoring you, I don't know whether he is or not, hence no response earlier. I'm not very good with facial recognition but if I get chance I will look back over past entries to see if I can match him to a former visitor. So many of them look similar.

12 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no one answered before (guess i'm not really here) but isn't that guy 1 of the guys that lisa didn't have sex with? if no 1 answers i guess i must not be here?

sorry.. didn't had read...

i'm bad with faces and must of the guys look they are brothers .. the face is not totally weird, but... could be other guy

Just now, Arkay2 said:

Sorry Golfer, wasn't ignoring you, I don't know whether he is or not, hence no response earlier. I'm not very good with facial recognition but if I get chance I will look back over past entries to see if I can match him to a former visitor.

Thanks. Pretty sure she slept with himm & nothing else recently. I'm on thephone so i cant research.   

41 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

This is the first guy she invited. I remember seeing him showing her his passport. I don't think this one is the same guy.

Lisa150.jpg

lisa02.png

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, golfer06 said:
35 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Sorry Golfer, wasn't ignoring you, I don't know whether he is or not, hence no response earlier. I'm not very good with facial recognition but if I get chance I will look back over past entries to see if I can match him to a former visitor.

Thanks. Pretty sure she slept with himm & nothing else recently. I'm on thephone so i cant research.   

You might be thinking of this one who was part of the two guys at Misty's when she passed out, glasses guy stayed with Misty (going through her cupboards) and this guy came back to Lisa's. They gave each other back massages and that was about it.

Lisa137a.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

You might be thinking of this one who was part of the two guys at Misty's when she passed out, glasses guy stayed with Misty (going through her cupboards) and this guy came back to Lisa's. They gave each other back massages and that was about it.

Lisa137a.jpg  0   58.88 kB

no it wasn't him. i have to reboot in a minute then i'll see if i can find something. thanks!