Lisa & Em - Part #1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Personally, I'd rather feel horny then worried. I have enough things to worry about in my own life. 

All i can say is I've done crazy shit over pussy, lucky for me i didn't get arrested 

[Stiff dick has no conscious]:biggrin:

Lisa is in the wilderness when it comes to VH. You have to appreciate the enigma factor to appreciate her. That’s perfectly fine with me. There are so many other apts to see that perhaps one that is simply is an enigma is ok by now. Bottom line is that it really is her life, she doesn’t hide from the cams at all, and so I guess we just have to accept that sex is not going to be a major component here. Again though, VH has to decide what kind of reputation they want to have. Are they willing to accept a no sex apt as long as there are enough views to justify its existence?

• Like 1

Lisa brought three guys at her apt at 4:30 am. She went to bed at 6:30 am, woke up at 8:30.  At 10:15 am she went out, probably to school (she took her homework with her). When she was away, one guy slept on her bed and the other two on the couch.

At 15:40 she came back with a new guy. The new guy stayed all the time in her bedroom while the others were in the LR. She was complaining a lot about the three guys with the guy in her bedroom. Then suddenly, she went to Misty's place and stayed there for an hour. 

She even fell asleep at Misty's place. She woke up only when Misty was going out with #26. She went back at her place, spoke with the guy who was staying in her bedroom and they went out together (18:50), while the other guys where still in her apt. I noticed that her phone didn't seem to work correctly at the time she decided to go out.

• Like 1