Lisa & Em - Part #1

11 minutes ago, spielo said:

More and more I am getting convinced: she wants a place to live and some pocket money. Sorry Lisa, but  this is what arrives....

That is the case for most of the participants, i guess. They get a free housing and they are paid to be on cams.

19 minutes ago, spielo said:

More and more I am getting convinced: she wants a place to live and some pocket money. Sorry Lisa, but  this is what arrives....

lol is she an orphan? an homeless? i think she is in good hands with Anna & Alex 

ps : i forgot Chloe her best friend

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can't compare this story with what Lisa is doing. 

She invited the guy you liked very much twice. Maybe to give him a second chance but things didn't work out as well as she had hoped

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, spielo said:

It could be just that. Which you know what, is perfectly fine. If she can get enough people watching her without having sex with guys then good for her. This is a view into someones life and we can't expect everyone to want to have sex on cam. That then becomes a matter of what VH is willing to accept as it their reputation that is on the line. I've touched on this in the "do nothings" apt. I will admit that it pertubs me to see her sleeping with guys who clearly want to have sex with her only for her to treat them like they were her brother. I'll just have to learn to avoid that part because I know what it's like for these guys to be treated like that. Quite frankly it sucks! It's like a blow to thier manhood and leaves them pretty much feeling like shit. Yet, she seems to care less about what her behavoir is doing to them. Like I said, if that's the game she likes to play, then I just won't watch that part.

5 minutes ago, pahman said:

You can't compare this story with what Lisa is doing. 

She invited the guy you liked very much twice. Maybe to give him a second chance but things didn't work out as well as she had hoped

She invited him over and they sleep like children on a sleep over. She gave him nothing. I was hoping that she would at least try the 2nd time. Now if he comes over a 3rd time, rather then thinking the guy might have a chance this time, I'm more likely to lean the other way and assume he's going to get shot down again. It is like the story. She yells wolf and we come running, but then there is no wolf, and we leave. Eventually, people are going to stop running. Simple as that! While there may be enough "non sex" VH viewers to sustain an apt, is that really the reputation that VH wants to have for itself? <million dollar question!!!

49 minutes ago, pahman said:

That is the case for most of the participants, i guess. They get a free housing and they are paid to be on cams.

No. They earn money from viewing paid cameras. With the money they pay for rent apartments, rental equipment. The rest is their salary.

The question is in ambitions and requests. Some participants have enough money for an apartment and equipment rental. The rest is a bonus. Others live by earning money from the project. And they have certain mandatory expenses (debts, loans).

Sometimes it's obvious. Again, the house is nothing - all participants worked. They did not need a salary (a nice bonus). Sometimes it's not obvious. For example KPLP. They do not have permanent income (a small business of Phil and Peter - which takes them days off, do not count). However, they do not - epic, which they are capable of. And they have a lot of problems with statistics. But they do not want or can solve them.

• Like 1