Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

she ignored him, the other guy who also failed she was caring and tried to help, I think this forced her and she let herself go

Maybe she heard the noise in the LR and it clicked in her head and she got horny enough to give the guy a shot. She knows he's too drink to fuck or he's too shy cause of the cams. Either way, don't think for a second that she is somehow worried about it. She's not. Now, she just wants to sleep. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

Maybe she heard the noise in the LR and it clicked in her head and she got horny enough to give the guy a shot. She knows he's too drink to fuck or he's too shy cause of the cams. Either way, don't think for a second that she is somehow worried about it. She's not. Now, she just wants to sleep. 

I agree she went to sleep much earlier than the guy. she let herself go

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Trust me I'm not. Lisa could walk out the door tommorow if she want to. I'm telling you she's not playing games to stay here. This really is how she is.

I don't know her, you don't know her but base on what i have seen from her since she started, this seems not to be normal.  

Just now, nack said:

Looks like another failure for Lisa.Unlucky girl or something else !!

Not her fault these guys can't get it up. Did you see her smooth pussy. Fuckin A!!! If that can't make a guy get hard nothing will. 

Plus, you guys are just used to seeing VH girls give it up easy. As you know it's not always so easy to get into a girls pants. Lisa is a typical girl. She puts up a mighty wall that these guys must get through to be worthy of her. It's not her fault when they break through it turns out that have a limp dick.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Not her fault these guys can't get it up. Did you see her smooth pussy. Fuckin A!!! If that can't make a guy get hard nothing will. 

Plus, you guys are just used to seeing VH girls give it up easy. As you know it's not always so easy to get into a girls pants. Lisa is a typical girl. She puts up a mighty wall that these guys must get through to be worthy of her. It's not her fault when they break through it turns out that have a limp dick.

Correct but once she gives the go ahead, she has to deal with limp dicks and no sex. Unfortunate i would say.

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

He took off his pants still tries to get hard lol.:biggrin:

That poor guy is in an agonizing hell that you cannot understand if ed has never happened to you. The anxiety is painful! He needs to realize that it’s the alcohol and the cams and  that he’ll be ok. He should just try to seep it off.