Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Bummer.

Wouldn't call it quits just yet. She's put her pants on just to take them off again about 2 or 3 times now. 

Like I said earlier, I'm curious to know if this is her new boyfriend or if she's doing this behind Sid's back or if Sid know she's fucking another dude and is ok with it.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

His lebido should recover after a good sleep.

Although, with so much noise in the living room, not sure how good sleep is he getting. So, Lisa, next time you pair Em with someone, get some construction grade earplug. 

If there was any chance for him to try to get Lisa to join them, now would be the perfect time. All he'd have to do is start fooling around with Em and see what Lisa does next. If she doesn't immediately run off, that's a sure fire threeway right there.

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You are right Amy, it is 7:45 I am seeing how he is struggling in the bedroom right now.

He keeps wrestling with Lisa knowing that he cannot get erection.

This guy is totally beyond repair. We need Logan switch the bed with this loser.  I bet he could fuck Lisa 3 times right now, then goes to bathroom and materbate.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Did the guy ever cum though?  That's a big deal.

Not sure about Logan, but I am sure Em did cum lots of time. That's matter to me since she got her 1st orgasem in her life and I hope she will be unstoppable going forward.