Lisa & Em - Part #1

24 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, change for the better. However, the quality of the male part is mediocre. Misty these guys would not be invited for the second time.:biggrin:

Can you tell if Sid and Em have broken up or are they still together?

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

Well, change for the better. However, the quality of the male part is mediocre. Misty these guys would not be invited for the second time.:biggrin:

Based on what happened between Lisa and #3 (the guy who fucked her today) this afternoon, i'm pretty sure he will not be back soon..:biggrin:

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What happened?

I think he is referring to the fact that #3 was having hard time to get an erection.

Just a thought, guessing the type of the  person #3 was, I believe if Lisa would comfort him, give him some sweet talk and kissed him, he would do much better. Most decent young boys in his age are not all about just mechanical pumping.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

What happened?

This afternoon he tried for about an hour for round 3. Lisa rejected him everytime. The way she was talking to him and based on the guy's demeanor, without understanding russian, it was like a women telling a guy "i don't want you anymore."  When he got out of the bedroom, they didn't talk to each other untill he was about to leave.  I believe  he left earlier  because he didn't feel confortable there anymore. His friend still in the house.

guy1.png 

guy2.png

So, it sounds like the guy was finally able to fuck Lisa. You know what, I don’t even want to see it. That guy was truly awful on this site. I wish him luck and lifetime of happiness and hard dicks, but this voyeur thing it isn’t for him. I want to see Lisa have real sex with a real guy with a real hard dick that she needs in her so badly. I’ll wait for that! 

I do agree that she learned a valuable lesson about herself after last night. She needs to be more aggressive with the guys that she wants and help show them the way. She needs to stop cutting them off at every chance she gets. She needs to understand if she likes the guy enough to sleep with her and she likes the guy enough to give him the chance to be with her, then she needs to build bridges so that those connections can happen instead of pulling the rug out from them every time just to see if they’ll get up and keep trying. She needs to understand that’s what she does to men is very frustrating for them and yes, can cause a guy to lose an erection as a result of the constant rejection and failure that they must endure to even get to that close to her. 

Lisa is a real girl and what you see isn’t faked. She is the real deal and a voyeurs dream. ❤️

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, it sounds like the guy was finally able to fuck Lisa. You know what, I don’t even want to see it. That guy was truly awful on this site. I wish him luck and lifetime of happiness and hard dicks, but this voyeur thing it isn’t for him. I want to see Lisa have real sex with a real guy with a real hard dick that she needs in her so badly. I’ll wait for that! 

I do agree that she learned a valuable lesson about herself after last night. She needs to be more aggressive with the guys that she wants and help show them the way. She needs to stop cutting them off at every chance she gets. She needs to understand if she likes the guy enough to sleep with her and she likes the guy enough to give him the chance to be with her, then she needs to build bridges so that those connections can happen instead of pulling the rug out from them every time just to see if they’ll get up and keep trying. She needs to understand that’s what she does to men is very frustrating for them and yes, can cause a guy to lose an erection as a result of the constant rejection and failure that they must endure to even get to that close to her. 

Lisa is a real girl and what you see isn’t faked. She is the real deal and a voyeurs dream. ❤️

Now lets wait for #4 for Lisa and #3 for Em.

• Like 1