Lisa & Em - Part #1

33 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Can guess,

Friday night, went out for fun. I guess since they are human beings and need to have some fun outside.

Those who are paying to watch them are also human beings and would like to see them having fun in their apt. :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, pahman said:

Those who are paying to watch them are also human beings and would like to see them having fun in their apt. :biggrin:

Nope, that is not how it works my friend. This is not a zoo, where you pay to see animals in cage 24x7 and sometimes you rattle the cage seeing them roaring so you laugh.

Here you pay, to see real people's life. Real people happen to need go out friday night from time to time. 

Lisa (the most decent and real girl next door in VHTV) is a disciplined girl. She does everything in her power to entertain us, everything from naked cleaning to keeping up with that turtle guy all night. 

In this apartment, we enjoyed a few awesome scenes  last week from one the loveliest female participants in VHTV. Now she deserves a few days off. 

When we have problems with Lane's apartment or  Rockhead, we shouldn't dump them it here. This apartment is as good as it gets. 

I hope Lisa enjoys time out this weekend and don't feel pressure to come back. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Nope, that is not how it works my friend. This is not a zoo, where you pay to see animals in cage 24x7 and sometimes you rattle the cage seeing them roaring so you laugh.

Here you pay, to see real people's life. Real people happen to need go out friday night from time to time. 

Lisa (the most decent and real girl next door in VHTV) is a disciplined girl. She does everything in her power to entertain us, everything from naked cleaning to keeping up with that turtle guy all night. 

In this apartment, we enjoyed a few awesome scenes  last week from one the loveliest female participants in VHTV. Now she deserves a few days off. 

When we have problems with Lane's apartment or  Rockhead, we shouldn't dump them it here. This apartment is as good as it gets. 

I hope Lisa enjoys time out this weekend and don't feel pressure to come back. 

If this was real people's life like you say, they would not need sometimes to hide were cams cannot see them. You don't hide in your own house i guess.

After going out for nearly 5 hours, i really thought they would come back with guys. Too bad! :angry:

Meanwhile, Misty is enjoying herself at Anastasia & rock's place

But it's just 1:30 Maybe Em will come later with someone who knows.