Lisa & Em - Part #1

idk how 1 person can cry about messaging ... no voice, no eyes nothing .. only messages and you don't know if who is writing is the real person... 

cmon Lisa ... call him/her by phone and after you can cry...

Edit: we are forgetting how to use the other senses of our body... (f**k phones :biggrin:)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

idk how 1 person can cry about messaging ... no voice, no eyes nothing .. only messages and you don't know if who is writing is the real person... 

Maybe this could explain why Lisa has sometimes problems connecting with people in "real life". She spends a lot of time daily reading and sending messages. I don't think she has ever met all the people she's communicating with.

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Maybe this could explain why Lisa has sometimes problems connecting with people in "real life". She spends a lot of time daily reading and sending messages. I don't thing she has ever met all the people she's communicating with.

I have difficulty speculating about this can be a familiar problem, lisa as everyone should have family,
some problem with friends, her crying the way she cries has to be some person she has great connection with.

force lisa:heart:

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I have difficulty speculating about this can be a familiar problem, lisa as everyone should have family,
some problem with friends, her crying the way she cries has to be some person she has great connection with.

Maybe. Yesterday she cried and the result was Lewis. What will be the result today?

I also like Lisa but her behavior is sometimes very strange.

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Totally agree.. may even have nothing to do with VH, Lewis, guys... 
One thing i know for sure.. She needs friends, talk with friends, have fun with friends

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pahman said:

Maybe. Yesterday she cried and the result was Lewis. What will be the result today?

I also like Lisa but her behavior is sometimes very strange.

But the crying part may not have nothing to do with lewis appear later... could be two separate things