Lisa & Em - Part #1

17 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well, Lisa's friend drank a little too much, became annoying to Anna and was gently and socially willing to retreat. Or take some fresh air (also possible)

So, the party apparently loses its course, because if only Alex and Misty's "quickie" friend returns, Lisa picks up her teddy bear, and goes to sleep with Chloe (at least she will not be alone).

That is, Lisa's apartment remains "virgin" for the purpose of VH.:dodgy:
Is the deadline for this "loss" the same as it was for Misty in something out of the ordinary and basic?:dodgy:
One month on hold?:cool:

I'm sure the stats for Lisa (after 5 days) are not so bad, even not having sex yet in her apt. She cleans naked, she shows her pussy. She invites people and viewers are curious about what's going to happen. Lets wait and see.

So that was Lisa's 21st birthday party. It seemed to follow the same pattern and have the same traits as most 21st birthday parties I know of:

• Thought and preparation went into it.
  • The room was decorated
  • There was plenty of food and drink
  • A mix of guests, close friends that could be relied upon and some other acquaintances
  • Some drank a lot others less or not at all
  • Of those that drank a lot, some handled it better than others
  • There was cake!
  • There was music and dancing (of sorts)
  • Some people got a bit over excited
  • Presents were given to the birthday girl
  • Did I say there was cake!
  • A boy became over confident towards a girl (and learnt that it will get you nowhere)
  • Friends stepped in where needed to deal with various differences and disputes which were resolved between those concerned.
  • There was cake! (I might have mentioned this already)
  • At least one boy got a wet finger
  • There was singing
  • Everyone survived, no one was hurt (except maybe a few minor feelings)
  • It carried on into the day after the actual birthday (does that make it a birthdayafter party?)
  • There will be some hangovers and tired people during the following day
  • Friends helped with some of the clearing up

All in all, a pretty normal 21st Birthday party

Happy Birthday Lisa :heart:

p.s. did I say there was cake? ::)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1