Lisa & Em - Part #1

21 minutes ago, pahman said:

I like Lisa and would like to see her succeed. She seems lonely today.

It's not her fault. She was promised an apt. with James but things didn't go that way and now she most find a solution for herself. It will not be easy, she needs some help.

She went to Misty apartment.. Bed is done at the living room, so probably guess they will sleep together tonight

22 minutes ago, pahman said:

I like Lisa and would like to see her succeed. She seems lonely today.

It's not her fault. She was promised an apt. with James but things didn't go that way and now she most find a solution for herself. It will not be easy, she needs some help.

she doesn't need help, she needs to go out shake her ass a bit more, and then just make a choice from a long queue of boys who wait for her three words: "cum with me"

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

she doesn't need help, she needs to go out shake her ass a bit more, and then just make a choice from a long queue of boys who wait for her three words: "cum with me"

If that was easy, she would have already found someone. She's not Misty and she's only 21.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

she seems a really unfriendly person to who she don't know.. Just remember that she didn't even try to talk with heny and mira at A&A house

you might be right

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

she seems a really unfriendly person to who she don't know.. Just remember that she didn't even try to talk with heny and mira at A&A house

To be fair on that point, Lisa isn't part of the life style as far as we know and to be in that environment would be very daunting. When I look at Lisa I would say that she isn't the as sexually active as A&A house and you can feel out of the loop and don't know what to say.

• Like 2

Lisa go back home again... It's really good for both of them living in the same building

21 minutes ago, Just In said:

To be fair on that point, Lisa isn't part of the life style as far as we know and to be in that environment would be very daunting. When I look at Lisa I would say that she isn't the as sexually active as A&A house and you can feel out of the loop and don't know what to say.

When i say she seems to be unfriendy, i'm not judging her in a bad way.. and she could be like that because what you said.. she don't fit in some types of talkings and don't having 'experience' in that situations could make her more closed and 'unfriendly'

We shouldn't forget the main reason that brought her into this project: sharing an apt. with someone she knew very well, James. So, being pushed to do things she's not familiar with is very chalenging for a young lady like Lisa.

lisa-home.png

• Like 5