Lisa & Em - Part #1

47 minutes ago, pahman said:

If Lisa succeeds, VHTV will earn more money.

Groomy, you said that Lisa needs a locomotive, that she can't decide everything herself. So, why not help her? Some participants need some form of coaching to help them make progress

It's complicated. Who can help? Misty? It helps. Anna and Alex - they are in another part of the city. It's just that Lisa is objectively not ready to have fun and organize everything alone. Even Misty - which is much more experienced, for which the pick-up of the guys is common, the first ten days was difficult. And Misty can raise the temperature at a party or a meeting. Lisa - I have not yet seen.

Perhaps Lisa had to live longer with Anna and Alex. But she was inactive and cold there. Perhaps it would be necessary to settle with other strong participants - moving the schedule. But these are people - not robots. Personal relationships and desires are also important.

I do not know - which is better. But live one - is very difficult for Lisa. And I think statistics will fall soon.

29 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

Is she really THAT boring? What limitation are you talking about?

She's pretty boring in the conversation. About the limits. I can make mistake - but only with guy (Pavel) or solo. And with the guests it is mostly cold. Even with Jeff and Violet.

20 minutes ago, groomy said:

She's pretty boring in the conversation. About the limits. I can make mistake - but only with guy (Pavel) or solo. And with the guests it is mostly cold. Even with Jeff and Violet.

It's one of the things that i'm still waiting for the move of Jeff and Violet to a new house... There are no interaction (even normal one) at that house... both couples basically live in the bedroom

50 minutes ago, Just In said:

I see the shower cam has been knocked out of place.

Screen_Hunter_202.jpg

I looked back and it was Chloe that knocked it but I'm not sure if it was on purpose. https://voyeur-house.tv/realm11/cam18?timestamp=1504870668

Lisa if you read this, please fix the shower cam.

Лиза, если вы прочтете это, исправьте душевую камеру.

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

Lisa if you read this, please fix the shower cam.

Лиза, если вы прочтете это, исправьте душевую камеру.

Camera position corrected and a beautiful close up as a bonus

Lisa379.jpg

• Like 5