Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

il y a 6 minutes, Thestarider a dit :

I don't think that she took everything out of her closets or drawers, If she is fact leaving for good she will need another suitcase to hold all the cloths still left, I am hopeful that the new "Princess of Barcelona by the Sea" will just take a trip for a few days and return again.

Thes. She have a second suitcase, i see Sofie take this, it's a Brown suitcase. 

7 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Thes. She have a second suitcase, i see Sofie take this, it's a Brown suitcase. 

Well then Ladies and Gentlemen, I will strike up the band and get them warmed for our traditional send off, as SOPHIE has become a real "STAR of RLC" and will require us to give her best wishes and the traditional send off tomorrow......Damn it man.....:sad: Such a bright shining star she has become.

Image result for such a bright shining star

• Like 1

Super  Sweet  Sexy  Sensual  Sophisticated  Sultry  Seductive Spicy  Suggestive  Stimulating  Sparkling  Steaming  Special  Superstar     :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sofie :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   
You are all of these my darling and much much more...and you are Sbeautiful....:biggrin:...

I will miss you greatly, if indeed you are leaving tomorrow...This looks like your leaving party.:cry:...You have been a breathe of fresh air from day1, and I've lost count the number of times you rescued an boring evening in B2 and B1 when the girls have all been out. I've been glued to you from the start and watched you develop beautiful from a shy caterpillar to the most beautiful alluring butterfly imaginable...I know I speak for many here and you will go down as one of the most likeable and friendly girls we've ever had...A true Gem if there ever was one...

You'll leave a pretty big hole behind for me when you go.  Have a safe trip, wherever your going...I wish you every happiness for the future. You seem to be better now so stay healthy and happy and I'm sure you'll achieve everything you want to in life...I'd love to see you back one day..I only feel like this when my Special Girls are leaving...and you're definitely Special...

I know you haven't even gone to bed yet but I might not be able to type this later...:biggrin:

Take care gorgeous girl...

All my love

Naga.heart beat emoticon

• Like 2

sofie I want to thank for many  hours you have gave to the rlc viewers  I was your biggest critic  and I was one of your biggest fans  I watched you your first time on rlc  but you didn't stay long enough for us to get to know you   like the sofie that we got to know  this time   you will be missed but never forgotten   you are a beautiful sensual young lady  I hope that your stay at the Barcelona apartment was as fun for you as it was to watch  a shy girl bloom into beautiful star  sofie I hope that life treats you well in all that you do in life and all the happiness you deserve in life  so sofie I I'm not going to say goodbye I will say farewell for now  and hope to see you again some time  you take care sofie :heart:                               i                                

• Like 2