Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Hallo, Renata passt eher in "B2" !

Die Mädchen in "B2" sind nicht solche "Hexen" wie Regina und Sher !

Könnte mir eine enge Freundschaft mit Vasilisa vorstellen !

Hello, Renata fits more in "B2"!

The girls in "B2" are not such "witches" like Regina and Sher!

Could imagine a close friendship with Vasilisa!

Just now, moritzmax said:

Hallo, Renata passt eher in "B2" !

Die Mädchen in "B2" sind nicht solche "Hexen" wie Regina und Sher !

Könnte mir eine enge Freundschaft mit Vasilisa vorstellen !

Hello, Renata fits more in "B2"!

The girls in "B2" are not such "witches" like Regina and Sher!

Could imagine a close friendship with Vasilisa!

'Witches' is a bit strong Moritz. I'm sure they're nice girls but they seem to be in their own world a bit and Renata, as a previous discussion in English suggested, seems a little left out...They do speak to her, and she is the new girl, so maybe they'll get to know each other a bit more with time..I'm sure a lot of us will help her out in the mean time...:biggrin:

• Like 1

I always go in the back, I enjoyed the evening in B2 except Lola completely drunk, I revalued Vasilisa and I have some sorry about the departure of Sofie, but I think he has the means to make a good life, I also do a 'appeal anyone who has news of HarleyFatboy please let us know

hello everyone, absent for almost a month for personal reasons. My return coincides with the departure of my Sofie  at the beginning we were very little to support Sofie, with the weeks that passes the personality of Sofie has shown that she is an endearing girl. sweet, pretty, sensual, sexy, sometimes naive but never vulgar I enjoyed every moment with her . I believe that the fact that Sofie does not drink has strengthened my attachment to her. Unlike other girls who need alcohol and other stuff to entertain us. With Sofie a lot of sensual moment, strange, sexy and sometimes funny as the night with Irina with the guy who wanted to talk to Irina, in time there were all the ingredients for a good memory (2 sexy girls a massage and a laugh after the guy's departure bedroom) . Thank you for all this time shared with us. You are and will remain in my heart. I wish you a long and happy life. Thanks Sofie ..:heart::heart:

• Like 1

for me Renata is the girl who can make me look B1, she is a pretty girl and seems to want to share her life on RLC with us (her bates her phone conversations her showers etc ...) nothing to expect from Tereza and the other girls unless they are drunk then maybe we'll have a bate under cover. Otherwise B1 remains a hotel, like B2 needs alcohol to do something interesting for us the difference with B1 and that Lisa bate without blanket.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Very sad to see Sofie leave. May you have a safe, enjoyable and profitable {more than money wise} life. May your God smile down on you whoever he is.

God save the queen? :D 

Good bye to Sofie, she had an extrordinary developent during her stay, shared many moments with us, and had an actual life in this apartment for us voyeurs to follow. Now we can only wish her well, and good luck to her successor, trying to fill that empty space.

• Like 3