Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

I have been watching RLC for about 3 years i know a lot of you have been watching a lot longer than that. I know we have had some shy girls come through the Barce apartments that have been shy and haven't done much example Lara or Jasmin on her first visit they both copped a lot of bad comments for doing nothing but Zlata is a complete joke why the fuck is she here.

Then there's Lola why the fuck is she still here and then there's Irina i didn't see her while Sophie was here but what iv'e seen since her name came on the list fuck her off too.

7 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I have been watching RLC for about 3 years i know a lot of you have been watching a lot longer than that. I know we have had some shy girls come through the Barce apartments that have been shy and haven't done much example Lara or Jasmin on her first visit they both copped a lot of bad comments for doing nothing but Zlata is a complete joke why the fuck is she here.

My english is poor but i'm note sure "shy" is the good adjective to describe Jasmin on her 1st visit

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Just tuned in and what a surprise that Irina and her bf are eating dinner with Zlata.  

Just went up 2 notches for me--this I like to see :heart:

hurry up and eat-Lola showed up :dodgy:

Oh I see a plate set out for her-missed it til now