Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

Late evening guys...It's taken me ages to catch up on today's events...1st thing, if any RLC guy tunes into CC...Please please please either give Tanya her own apt, keep her in 3K or swap her with Lola in B2...She's phenomenal, considering she's just a guest. She's totally at ease with the cams...If she was auditioning today with those views for a permanent slot, my vote would be YES...:biggrin:..What would she get up to if her name was above the door...:biggrin::heart:...I hope she returns to our screens soon..

Secondly, I haven't read any of the posts tonight so I don't know what's been said about the events in B1...I'd just like to thank the girls for an absolutely epic show, especially Renata who was on fire tonight...It's these totally out of the blue events like this that make RLC worth watching...IMO...:heart:

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why they have 21 Apartments. If one is Boring there are 20 others to Browse.

Geez finally the forum slowed down,,,there were too many horn-dogs typing,,, there was a new page every 45 seconds :biggrin::biggrin:

Today had to be a record for amount of pages created, number of people online,,, and number of people painting their walls :biggrin::biggrin:

download_3390380a.gif

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sergio said:

you're wrong I'm happy to see something after months of nothing, I just wanted to say what I was thinking, but clearly I'm fine if this thing happens every night

if this happened every night.... they would have to rename the site. Just enjoy what happened...:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well i missed most of the down stairs action but i caught the bathroom stuff 

I didn't say anything because i was too busy watching well done girls all 3 were great let's just hope they don't wake up and regret it and we might see something like it again.

24 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Well i missed most of the down stairs action but i caught the bathroom stuff 

I didn't say anything because i was too busy watching well done girls all 3 were great let's just hope they don't wake up and regret it and we might see something like it again.

Couldn't have missed much. There's only 6 Comments in the Last 4 Hours.  So that tells the Story of a Quiet Night in Barcelona.

• Like 1