Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

12 minutes ago, Calatilla76 said:

I don't think she's overreacting when the 3 people she shares her home with suddenly turn on her without warning.

No, I was just thinking loud, I know nothing. Yes, Tereza turned on her, but it seems it was Sher who went to Renata with it, so Sher, and also Regina, just are trapped in the middle.

48 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Renata, in the slim chance that some words from the forum may reach your eyes, I wanted to say that I fully support you.

No one should judge you for what you do and what you are. Especially one who is essentially absent from the apartment and do not take part in the communal life. She only has words, you have your pride and freedom, and the knowledge of your inner worth.

You may be disappointed - I assume - that the other girls who followed you didn't have the guts to defend you - but it requires an enormous amount of courage to express that freedom, so don't be too hard on them.

Ilona and Tim are good and well meaning friends, and you could hear their advice if your heart agrees with them, but if your heart tell you otherwise, there are places in the world where a love life, and even a family life should you choose to eventually settle, protected by the law and most people's goodwill, can be had with a partner that you will be truly free to choose.

So keep believing in you, and don't let the judgment of people who aren't in any position to judge you cloud your mind. There are people who are rooting for you.

This message is destined to Renata in the off chance she reads the forum or has someone checking for her. It is the expression of my opinion, about her and her only, and not an attempt to convince or "convert" anyone who may disagree.

This I hope expresses a lot of our feelings for those that have witnessed her, and I hope that she is able to read this excellent post.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

No, I was just thinking loud, I know nothing. Yes, Tereza turned on her, but it seems it was Sher who went to Renata with it, so Sher, and also Regina, just are trapped in the middle.

Yeah, it seems likely that Sher and Regina are kind of trapped in the middle. But if what Tereza said was something judgmental about Renata sleeping with girls, I could see how she would feel a bit betrayed by two girls she hooked up with being unwilling to take sides/defend her. And at least with Regina, she seemed to be spending all her time hanging out with Tereza after this and pretty much ignoring Renata. So that was a bit more than just being caught in the middle. Also, based on kitek's information that she grew up in an orthodox family/was married young, I would guess that coming to terms with her sexuality has cost Renata a lot and it makes sense that she would be emotional about people attacking her for it.

That said, picking who's right in a fight that we don't fully understand based on events that probably happened off camera is a bit of a fool's game. But when in doubt I'll support the girl who seems to want to have lesbian orgies over the girl who uses the apartment as a crash pad in between juggling multiple boyfriends.  :biggrin:  Also, homophobic people suck (although it's not totally clear to me from kitek's translation whether what Tereza said was homophobic).

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Renata, in the slim chance that some words from the forum may reach your eyes, I wanted to say that I fully support you.

No one should judge you for what you do and what you are. Especially one who is essentially absent from the apartment and do not take part in the communal life. She only has words, you have your pride and freedom, and the knowledge of your inner worth.

You may be disappointed - I assume - that the other girls who followed you didn't have the guts to defend you - but it requires an enormous amount of courage to express that freedom, so don't be too hard on them.

Ilona and Tim are good and well meaning friends, and you could hear their advice if your heart agrees with them, but if your heart tell you otherwise, there are places in the world where a love life, and even a family life should you choose to eventually settle, protected by the law and most people's goodwill, can be had with a partner that you will be truly free to choose.

So keep believing in you, and don't let the judgment of people who aren't in any position to judge you cloud your mind. There are people who are rooting for you.

This message is destined to Renata in the off chance she reads the forum or has someone checking for her. It is the expression of my opinion, about her and her only, and not an attempt to convince or "convert" anyone who may disagree.

Sums up my feeling on this matter perfectly. I really feel for Renata, she's been unfairly picked on by a bully who isn't prepared to stick around and back up her claims.

22 minutes ago, timber said:

Yeah, it seems likely that Sher and Regina are kind of trapped in the middle. But if what Tereza said was something judgmental about Renata sleeping with girls, I could see how she would feel a bit betrayed by two girls she hooked up with being unwilling to take sides/defend her. And at least with Regina, she seemed to be spending all her time hanging out with Tereza after this and pretty much ignoring Renata. So that was a bit more than just being caught in the middle. Also, based on kitek's information that she grew up in an orthodox family/was married young, I would guess that coming to terms with her sexuality has cost Renata a lot and it makes sense that she would be emotional about people attacking her for it.

That said, picking who's right in a fight that we don't fully understand based on events that probably happened off camera is a bit of a fool's game. But when in doubt I'll support the girl who seems to want to have lesbian orgies over the girl who uses the apartment as a crash pad in between juggling multiple boyfriends.  :biggrin:  Also, homophobic people suck (although it's not totally clear to me from kitek's translation whether what Tereza said was homophobic).

Excellent point. It makes sense that she would be angry at Regina and Sher if they didn't support her before Tereza.

Regina and Sher do not seem to be bad girls, but as we could all see when Polya called the shots, then when they were alone with Renata, they are followers, not leaders, and flocked with whoever they felt was higher in the pecking order.

But it is really a shame that a very nice atmosphere and dynamic had been spoiled during the few hours of presence this week of a tenant who is barely involved in the  RLC project anymore and who is not even here to see the consequence of her insensitivity.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Oh, thanks! I missed it.

Here it is:

Oh sorry, I did not think of that, it was posted in a thread with little traffic, I just wanted to inform people, easiest way to do that was to quote it. Quoting to another thread is just like quoting within a thread, if you click on it, it brings you back to the original post.

I've been informed this not good manner.He might not have wanted it here, or I might steal likes. Sorry @kitek I did not think of that. 

I've now replaced the quote with a link.

I still think Regina is a good one and just stuck in the middle and just wants to enjoy her time there,and be friendly. I'm not into speculating as to what really is going on unless i hear it from one of the girls,and THAT'S not gonna happen,,lol.

27 minutes ago, timber said:

I agree to all this.

We don't know what it is about, I assumed the life style she didn't like was her sleeping around, no commitment etc. if it was homosexuality, that is even worse. I'm sure we all support Renata, and most of us disslike Tereza. Regina has been closer to Tereza for a long time. But I think Sher is put in a difficult possition too.