Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Ja, så det på replay nå. Regina hadde akkurat fått lagt bort dildoen sin :)

Skjønner ikke hvorfor hun dekker seg til, men det ser ut som jentene har en intimsone for dette. 

Didn't seem like she finished tonight either, if she can't do it, she should go back to doing it in the shower again.....

Ellers skulle RLC ha rekrutert slike jenter: https://www.nrk.no/buskerud/_-helt-vanlig-a-filme-at-vi-har-sex-1.13671660

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Didn't seem like she finished tonight either, if she can't do it, she should go back to doing it in the shower again.....

Ellers skulle RLC ha rekrutert slike jenter: https://www.nrk.no/buskerud/_-helt-vanlig-a-filme-at-vi-har-sex-1.13671660

Ja, så det. Det tar av.. og endel kommer på avveie 

I remember Lola said she was staying till september... Either that was right, and Lola packs her stuff tomorrow, but if not, we either missheard her, Lola lied, or plans were changed. Unless she ment september of another year, and we are stuck with her for atleast 11 more months.

9 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I remember Lola said she was staying till september... Either that was right, and Lola packs her stuff tomorrow, but if not, we either missheard her, Lola lied, or plans were changed. Unless she ment september of another year, and we are stuck with her for atleast 11 more months.

So Lola is suppose to go in the next coupla days, Sher has packed a load of stuff and RLC isn't really for Zlata, so she might also leave after a month. So possibly 3 going...I'm not sure about any of them tbh, Sher, in particular, has just moved into a new room, and added her own personal touch..Odd if she leaves now but also odd that she's packed...Zlata might stick it out for another month and Lola will probably still be there when they pull the building down...:dodgy: