Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes September 2017

4 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I had the same thing when regina and tereza was just siting on the sofa    Monday night

Yes, that's when i had my issues, when all 3 were on the couch and the blonde was in a towel and nothing under it,i couldn't enjoy the full experience,,,,LOL. I meant mine started lagging Sunday night.

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Looks like the rest of the B1 girls are gonna have their regular Tuesday club night...

... but they already had so much fun with the body painting ... ;) ... No reason any more to leave this apartment. ::)

12 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Yes, that's when i had my issues, when all 3 were on the couch and the blonde was in a towel and nothing under it,i couldn't enjoy the full experience,,,,LOL. I meant mine started lagging Sunday night.

I was watching a nice pussy flash by regina but could not enjoy that because  of the lag

• Like 1

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Sofie for these months in her company. She spent most of her nights in the apartment - and was often holding the fort alone - her friendship and interactions with Nicole were great to see, and was a calm, quiet but charming presence in the apartment. And for the "hotter" stuff, let's say that she delivered in spades :angel:

Good luck in you future endeavours, you were a brilliant tenant.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Sofie for these months in her company. She spent most of her nights in the apartment - and was often holding the fort alone - her friendship and interactions with Nicole were great to see, and was a calm, quiet but charming presence in the apartment. And for the "hotter" stuff, let's say that she delivered in spades :angel:

Good luck in you future endeavours, you were a brilliant tenant.

anyone heard anything from bud2966? I know he must be going through a deep depression now the Sofie has departed. You ok Bud???

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

anyone heard anything from bud2966? I know he must be going through a deep depression now the Sofie has departed. You ok Bud???

yes I I'm  its not the same with out her but I will be ok 

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, he's reacted to a few of my posts...:biggrin:

• Like 1