Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

I know many women dislike sperm but Yana's reaction is one of absolute terror!!! She jumps away and he has to cum in a tissue to avoid the slightest contact with cum!!! A sweet girl but she doesn't seem to be 'into' sex. 'Lay back and think of Russia' seems to be the best reaction she can muster!!!

Yes, even our lovely loving and beautiful Ilona in the new apartment B3, may have gotten the trouble of ending in the claws of a dominant and violent man. Certainly, Tim has always shown her absolute right of ownership that Ilona always wears her panties under her dress before she walks out of the bedroom, so the others in the apartment do not get a glimpse of her beautiful nakedness that she has always been free to show before. but Tim has never shown any violent acts on his side. Do not bore earlier today, when they had a strong discussion in bed, and he got a little pissed off, and he quickly sat at her footstep, pointing her legs to violence and pulling her tight panties hard, and when she later wanted to leave the room, then he flew up and tore her body to stay in the room. And it was the first time we saw Ilona sad with tears running down for her cheeks. and if he can now show these violent tendencies against her, then one might wonder if even he might have given her all these bruises she now has full on both legs. It would be very tragic if that would be so. For Ilona, always a happy, cheerful and beautiful woman for most of all sponsored members in both RLC and CC through her all periods in B1, and now also the new apartment B3. of course, it will be a strong reaction if somebody would hurt her. We really hope that this was just a one-time event from Tim's side, and they both continue to show and give each other as much freedom to be completely themselves, and live out all the joy they want of life. So No more violence, but continue to show great tenderness with much love to each other instead. All love for you Ilona from all of us who still love to see you every day. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨👌🕊🌹💋

7 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Yes, even our lovely loving and beautiful Ilona in the new apartment B3, may have gotten the trouble of ending in the claws of a dominant and violent man. Certainly, Tim has always shown her absolute right of ownership that Ilona always wears her panties under her dress before she walks out of the bedroom, so the others in the apartment do not get a glimpse of her beautiful nakedness that she has always been free to show before. but Tim has never shown any violent acts on his side. Do not bore earlier today, when they had a strong discussion in bed, and he got a little pissed off, and he quickly sat at her footstep, pointing her legs to violence and pulling her tight panties hard, and when she later wanted to leave the room, then he flew up and tore her body to stay in the room. And it was the first time we saw Ilona sad with tears running down for her cheeks. and if he can now show these violent tendencies against her, then one might wonder if even he might have given her all these bruises she now has full on both legs. It would be very tragic if that would be so. For Ilona, always a happy, cheerful and beautiful woman for most of all sponsored members in both RLC and CC through her all periods in B1, and now also the new apartment B3. of course, it will be a strong reaction if somebody would hurt her. We really hope that this was just a one-time event from Tim's side, and they both continue to show and give each other as much freedom to be completely themselves, and live out all the joy they want of life. So No more violence, but continue to show great tenderness with much love to each other instead. All love for you Ilona from all of us who still love to see you every day. Love Peace and Happiness. ✨👌🕊🌹💋

MHO, It has been my experience that easy bruising can be caused by a vitamin deficiency.  Tim is big guy, his grip could be causing bruising, even playful rough housing.  I am not defending Tim, nor am I not saying that being restrained can also cause easy bruising.  I, like you, certainly hope that it is not domestic violence.  Any way, I saw this answer and it reminded me of your comment. 
"Can Easy Bruising be caused by a vitamin deficiency?" 
"Yes, easy bruising can be a sign of nutritional deficiency. A deficiency of vitamin C, iron and vitamin K is usually associated with easy bruising."  
Dr. Natasha Turner ND