Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

This party goes as a whole under the script of typical party of Anna and Alex.

Differences?
Just drink alcohol and talk - instead of games, active entertainment Anna and Alex apt.
Little interesting for subscribers of the movement and intrigue. Only Anastasia tries to raise the degree party.
Anna and Alex try to go to orgies by 7-9am of local time.

Their main problem today is alcohol. The boys are already dead.

The main problem they have is there were no girls ready for a party. All Anastasia does is always the same dancing around but she's again too shy to really get sth started like Misty, Terry, Candy or Bree would do. They really have to change there. Still timeline only for me.

1 minute ago, groomy said:

Differences?
Just drink alcohol and talk - instead of games, active entertainment Anna and Alex apt.
Little interesting for subscribers of the movement and intrigue. Only Anastasia tries to raise the degree party.

So Anna and Alex need to call the 4, and draw on the whiteboard, how to do it, because at this rate, will break the expectations, faster than XGDS (yes, perfect comparison)
boys? I'm already beginning to doubt whether their interest is only in women.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Their main problem is the lack of girls ready for the party. Every Anastasia is always the same dance around but she is very shy again really getting the SSH started like Misty, Terry, Candy or Berry done. They really have to change there. The schedule is still just for me.

There is still a lot of time and it will be fun to watch

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

Differences?

But still, thank you, Groomy, you have already replied that nothing, smart or lucid is being blown there. Possibly not even for women.

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Uma dessas coisas não é como as outras.

Capture_2017_09_16_03_44_24_237.png

At least I'm calm. cam free and detonating them here in the forum (rightly so).
for my part they will not get a rating for this disaster.

As I have observed here before, with very few exclusions, VH men are being a real shame. The ancients and apparently those who enter now too.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

1 of these things is not like the others.

Capture_2017_09_16_03_44_24_237.png

Looks another Freddy type of resident,but Freddy was just an guest and this dude seems to be an resident,basicaly watching him always dancing and dancing like an fool made be desisnteresd by this place.Some residents ad valor to the house others just don't sense in it.

14 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Anna woke up, so this torture may be coming to an end.
:cry:

Ending ! And I believe that Rock and Anastasia are going to cma try to compensate in some way. My proposal ,,,,, wait at least 10 minutes and then timeline,
So they do not have online ranking.