Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

and now for our headlines...

yellow chicken boy aka #5 is still wearing his yellow shirt. this makes that shirt now riper than the bananas which used to be on misty's counter.

will there be any costume changes? will ANYTHING else happen here?

probably not but tune in tomorrow anyway,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz news reporting.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, billycox said:

yellow chicken boy aka #5 is still wearing his yellow shirt. this makes that shirt now riper than the bananas which used to be on misty's counter.

Thanks for the daily newsflash :biggrin:

1 hour ago, billycox said:

Wow you got me on tender hooks, will he or won't he? Damn I cant wait.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

this has suddenly become  interesting. rockhead and ana started yelling at each other. he left. she went back and took off her pants and started dancing for yellow bird. she touched his legs several times. yellow bird  was not interested or was afraid of rockhead or was just yellow.

then rockhead came home and immediately got pissed off when he saw her sitting close to yellow bird and talking to him

he yelled at her. she yelled back. he ordered her around. made her change the music, etc.

yellowbird came over and sat real close to rockhead while they both talked to ana.

the whole thing was very strange.

i wish for two things: 1. i could speak Russian 

other then that...