Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

il y a 4 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

Je me sens une mauvaise sensation .. si rockhead savoir ce qui se passe idk comment il peut réagir

can be Anna and Alex will turn Rock of the apartment. Rhdem I see that we had the same idea of photo

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

can be Anna and Alex will turn Rock of the apartment. Rhdem I see that we had the same idea of photo

i don't know if A&A will stay in this apt but all is possible with these guys :biggrin: ..

we have 1 strange apt: 3 guys and 1 girl, so what really Anna and Alex have though when they started this apt? to make a group sex apt? to create an apt for parties? or simply they haven't thought :biggrin:  

5 hours ago, billycox said:

fat chance of anything happening with these two guys. the big guy is drunk and more interested in wrestling with yellow man that he is with ana. she sat right next to him with her shorts pulled way up and he didnt even give her a glance. finally, he just bailed and went to bed. she got up and went to the sauna.

game over.

Thank God, i get nauseaus watching rockhead having sex with Ana, she does all the work, and he gets all the fun

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

so i was made fun of when i asked what the hell was going on. let's see where this leads in the future. maybe there's a plot to get rid of the rocky one.

#5 canary boy is not exactly a prize either, but he does treat her like a human being.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, Rhdem a dit :

Je ne sais pas si A & A rester dans cet appartement mais tout est possible avec ces gars - là  :biggrin: ..

nous avons 1 étranges apt: 3 gars et 1 fille, donc ce qui est vraiment Anna et Alex ont bien quand ils ont commencé cette tendance? de faire un sexe de groupe apt? de créer un apt pour les fêtes? ou tout simplement ils n'ont pas pensé :biggrin:  

:biggrin: .. This apartment has started two girls who sucks Rock, and since nothing good and even rather bad (the behavior of Rock towards Ana, dressed baths, guests girls or guys do nothing, just drink, listen to music and watch the television) I hope that with the return of holidays, Anna and Alex changes the spirit of this apartment become real managers (Anna and Alex) not like Jeka

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh no, that finger would never go in my mouth, this guy never showers and wears the same clothes for a week, who knows what he might have been scratching back there moments ago, thx for the pic rhdem

lol it's right, i don't want think what Ana have put in her mouth :biggrin:

• Like 1