Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

So Rockhead is beginning argue not only with Ana but with everybody else there. Good the more don't like him the faster he will be removed. He's a totally hopeless case

i don't like him, he don't have respect for any1 and Jack follow him 

• Like 1

You realise you are paying for this little shit to live for free and make others miserable. Has anyone made a complaint to VH yet?  He's got to go, I'd be really annoyed if they were taking my money but day after day this wanker is profiting from it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maturin said:

You realise you are paying for this little shit to live for free and make others miserable. Has anyone made a complaint to VH yet?  He's got to go, I'd be really annoyed if they were taking my money but day after day this wanker is profiting from it.

i follow that shit because i want RH out of there and i'm focused on his behavior  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i follow that shit because i want RH out of there and i'm focused on his behavior  

Aye, it's good to keep an eye on him but also it would be good as customers to make sure that you make your greivances known to the people you are paying.  I hope that's happening or else he won't be made to leave.  They seem like nasty little bullies. I hope Adam knocks them both out with his plaster cast arm.

• Like 1