Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

I believe Anastasia is giving jack a blow job in the bathroom.  Guess that will mollify him.  I noticed he's not much for anything else and doesn't really seem to care about her needs.  But I had found that true with most of the guys at VH.  They give a shit less about their woman's physical  or mental needs.  Idiots don't realize how much more passionate a woman is when you show you care about her needs also

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I believe Anastasia is giving jack a blow job in the bathroom.  Guess that will mollify him.  I noticed he's not much for anything else and doesn't really seem to care about her needs.  But I had found that true with most of the guys at VH.  They give a shit less about their woman's physical  or mental needs.  Idiots don't realize how much more passionate a woman is when you show you care about her needs also

he is useless

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Dude what more to you really want?  Misty has been with 23 different guys since she came on board.  She's also been in at least 3 group events and had a number of lesbian encounters.  Lisa has not been as prolific but she has had a couple different guys and runs around constantly nude.  Just how much more do you expect?  

When i said this place, i was talking about this apartment. So mic351. what are you smoking right now?:biggrin: