Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

35 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

is Lara waiting Anastasia and Rockhead starting have sex for joining them? :biggrin: 

PS : "let the Phoenix fly baby" (like the first day)

Screenshot_1223.png

We'll all we will see is the usual sex they always have. Lara joining them would be nice. This weekend might be crucial for that appartement as @groomy already said they have bad rating and the place is expensive. They must change completely. Otherwise I don't see them last long.

59 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

We'll all we will see is the usual sex they always have. Lara joining them would be nice. This weekend might be crucial for that appartement as @groomy already said they have bad rating and the place is expensive. They must change completely. Otherwise I don't see them last long.

Lara and Anastacia should be the only ones at that house

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I truly don't understand,this managers have a lot of experience and still they opened an place with residents like this.Imediatly afternoon the house opened i tought..this small beard dude will ad zero to the house.Dont they do any cast,interview or something?I look to this place then to N&A&S and my thinking is..how is possible an person make such good choose and other makes almost all choices bad.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I truly don't understand,this managers have a lot of experience and still they opened an place with residents like this.Imediatly afternoon the house opened i tought..this small beard dude will ad zero to the house.Dont they do any cast,interview or something?I look to this place then to N&A&S and my thinking is..how is possible an person make such good choose and other makes almost all choices bad.

Yes... lets all conveniently forget the other three houses from this manager ... and lets all conveniently forget what was the house of that manager that you are always 'licking ball' a few days ago with one month online.... 

Just now, Sparkles said:

Yes... lets all conveniently forget the other three houses from this manager ... and lets all conveniently forget what was the house of that manager that you are always 'licking ball' a few days ago with one month online.... 

What's up with you!?I don't especially like any house of them,specialy this one and i have all the right to that.Like it good don't like it bad lucky.

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

You are right it's not okay blaming Anna and Alex for it but he's right when he says they must act now to save this place. According to groomy it costs good rent and there rating is bad.