Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are right it's not okay blaming Anna and Alex for it but he's right when he says they must act now to save this place. According to groomy it costs good rent and there rating is bad.

Jabba Alex and Anna are the managers of the house,they choose the residents,to me that makes them the most reponsables for the place.personaly I don't enjoy a lot their houses and that should be respected by any other user.Not An question of "liking balls"..I will praise the houses,residents and managers of the houses I like and Totaly will not praise the houses,residents and managers I don't like.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You are right it's not okay blaming Anna and Alex for it but he's right when he says they must act now to save this place. According to groomy it costs good rent and there rating is bad.

And i already said the same thing... two or three posts above "Lara and Anastacia should be the only ones at that house"
But they are at what ?? not even 10 days there??? 

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

this apt was a loser from the moment they went into the jacuzzi with bathing suits on, then was completely ruined when rockhead humiliated ana in front of everyone & she let him do it. anything short of a complete cast change won't save it.

Yes totally right. Hope Anna and Alex realize that...

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

this apt was a loser from the moment they went into the jacuzzi with bathing suits on, then was completely ruined when rockhead humiliated ana in front of everyone & she let him do it. anything short of a complete cast change won't save it.

Totally agree with that.. specially the bold part. For me the best solution is to remove all the guys.. and then hope for better days... If they can move to an apartment like a&a/b&d will be better

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes totally right. Hope Anna and Alex realize that...

True.. and hoping they are reading the comments here about the house 

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Don't know what possible could go wrong,an house with three dudes sleeping a lottt and with questionable personality and few more,only one minimal interesting girl in it,people in jacuzzi..dressed..really don't see what could go wrong,it had sucess written all over it:biggrin:.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know what possible could go wrong,an house with three dudes sleeping a lottt and with questionable personality and few more,only one minimal interesting girl in it,people in jacuzzi..dressed..really don't see what could go wrong,it had sucess written all over it:biggrin:.

yes. we should give it a chance for a few months. look how well that's worked for xgswhoever!

• Upvote 1

It seems to be a flaw that when you have a couple staying in the same house as single's they don't succeed because they are always covering up going in a Jacuzzi or having sex behind closed doors. I had a feeling it was going to be a disaster and they have proven me right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1