Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

10 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

... because I was a leopard tank pilot when I did the military in italy (mandatory, obligatory) :biggrin: now in italy military is not more forced

Nice German technology :biggrin::biggrin:. I wasnt in the military but I once heard that 1500 horsepower engine. This thing causes respect by only hearing it. Tell me is it as fun to drive like you would imagine? 

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice German technology :biggrin::biggrin:. I wasnt in the military but I once heard that 1500 horsepower engine. This thing causes respect by only hearing it. Tell me is it as fun to drive like you would imagine? 

originally mercedes engine replaced afterwards by Fiat in italy (37.500 cylinder engine) ... poly fuel.. u can pee inside and the tank works (this is what the lieutenant instructor said us) a monster!!! 

idk now i'm speaking of old models (1995)

2 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

originally mercedes engine replaced afterwards by Fiat in italy (37.500 engine displacement) ... poly fuel.. u can pee inside and the tank works (this is what the lieutenant instructor say us) a monster!!! 

Lol great. Never knew the Italians replaced the engines :biggrin: I heard from my great grandpa that in WW2 you could literally run the Russian tanks with wodka :biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol great. Never knew the Italians replaced the engines :biggrin: I heard from my great grandpa that in WW2 you could literally run the Russian tanks with wodka :biggrin::biggrin:

LoL yes for italians model only they have changed the engine trademark ... for the vodka believe you grandpa he have right all tanks engine can run with all biodegradable things

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

LoL yes for italians model only they have changed the engine trademark ... for the vodka believe you grandpa he have right all tanks engine can run with all biodegradable things

Crazy and fascinating things for me but I hope we never must use them against anybody 

• Like 1

This house started so well.It's all downhill since..

approx @15:53 - Rock fucks anastasia for 5 mins UNDERCOVER

@16:26 - Rock fingers Anastasia - UNDERCOVER

If he is not comfortable,why sign up ?

Dude ...you need to get out of the project asap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1