Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Curiosity

image.jpg
image.jpg

I know that light near the window is the nightvision (cam 5).. But do the tenants notice that light turning on and off in the bedroom?? or it's 'invisible'???

You cant see IR light with your eyes. Just the IR mode of the cam show it as light

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So, Rock and Ana just had sex. First time I’ve seen it. Wow, just wow! That was some rotten lousy sex on the part of Rock. Poor Ana is not getting served at all. Probably the worst sex I have ever seen on VH. 

Yes he always lays there like a statue and Ana is doing all the "work" Sorry you had to watch that Amy :dodgy:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes he always lays there like a statue and Ana is doing all the "work" Sorry you had to watch that Amy :dodgy:

Me too! Know I want to cry with Ana. Poor thing is so hot and sexy and she’s stuck with Rock for some reason. Sex wearing a bra and panties? Seriously! Run Ana, fucking run!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Me too! Know I want to cry with Ana. Poor thing is so hot and sexy and she’s stuck with Rock for some reason. Sex wearing a bra and panties? Seriously! Run Ana, fucking run!

Yes its Rockhead. Now you see it first hand. Do yourself a favour and dont watch it 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes its Rockhead. Now you see it first hand. Do yourself a favour and dont watch it 

He barely touched her and when he did it was for his own pleasure. How can someone be like that? How can someone be on cam and embarrass themselves like that? He looks so bad and uncaring and so blah! 

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

He barely touched her and when he did it was for his own pleasure. How can someone be like that? How can someone be on cam and embarrass themselves like that? He looks so bad and uncaring and so blah! 

Yes all that and much worse is Rockhead. Look in his eyes and you see the light coming in through the ears :angel:

• Like 1