Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

2 minutes ago, mib82 said:

Yes you're right, but I talked about the quality, it seems the quality streaming in every  house is much much better . In my account I see every cams quality in super HD :O

On mobile at the moment. Can't see the difference on that. Will check when I am back at my 4k screen

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

On mobile at the moment. Can't see the difference on that. Will check when I am back at my 4k screen

On mobile the quality is the same but on my computer the quality is much better. I see the details in the house. Maybe VH improved the quality like they said last week 

11 minutes ago, mib82 said:

On mobile the quality is the same but on my computer the quality is much better. I see the details in the house. Maybe VH improved the quality like they said last week 

I'm at the computer (FHD) and don't see much difference ... and just see the two pictures from before and after and they look the same about quality

23 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I'm at the computer (FHD) and don't see much difference ... and just see the two pictures from before and after and they look the same about quality

I don’t know, with my account I see the difference 😕

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

I don’t know, with my account I see the difference 😕

I notice a decrease on the quality of almost all cams (free user) especially after that terrible fail quality on friday for CasaHot... Perhaps they had downgrade the quality to increase casahot... 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I notice a decrease on the quality of almost all cams (free user) especially after that terrible fail quality on friday for CasaHot... Perhaps they had downgrade the quality to increase casahot... 

Last week VH said: “We're enrolling some changes to our streaming which will get us to all new level in terms of providing real-time content.” 

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Last week VH said: “We're enrolling some changes to our streaming which will get us to all new level in terms of providing real-time content.” 

Yes... and we all saw what happen to casahot quality streaming.... well i don't see any improvement for now... at least comparing with yesterday night

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And they said too: “These changes won't be visible to anybody”, I don’t know but I see a big difference with my account