Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

16 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well lets hope for Ana she will get to that point fast...

The point of the moment is that this apartment that made only a month to few hours, is going to the sewer by only one person there. I do not think Anna will be impassive at this.

just something to reinforce and give more coherence to it.
Anastasia visited Anna several times before the project, always cheerful and well accompanied by other girls and we never saw problems with her.

Where are these friends now?
we only see friends of rock and jack.

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

The point of the moment is that this apartment that made only a month to few hours, is going to the sewer by only one person there. I do not think Anna will be impassive at this.

just something to reinforce and give more coherence to it.
Anastasia visited Anna several times before the project, always cheerful and well accompanied by other girls and we never saw problems with her.

Where are these friends now?
we only see friends of rock and jack.

Its absolutely no fun watching that place with constant struggling and fighting. Only good guys were Fenya and Marcus and they are not even part of that place. 

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Guess she leaved (don't know if to get something or not) with marcus and fenya

This place really lets VH looks bad. Seriously who wants to watch some always drunk and fighting alcoholic thugs who never learned how to behave? Thats not an appartement with hot and sexy parties it looks like social rehabilitation for criminals. Really really bad :sad::dodgy:

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place really lets VH looks bad. Seriously who wants to watch some always drunk and fighting alcoholic thugs who never learned how to behave? Thats not an appartement with hot and sexy parties it looks like social rehabilitation for criminals.

I don't mind it. I find it all pretty funny.

Did the sex between Nyusha and that guy get any better?

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This place really lets VH looks bad. Seriously who wants to watch some always drunk and fighting alcoholic thugs who never learned how to behave? Thats not an appartement with hot and sexy parties it looks like social rehabilitation for criminals. Really really bad :sad::dodgy:

For me this is much worst then having a house where nothing happens... 

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did Adam got hurt in his fight with Jack?

I don't know when exactly and with who... but i saw him complaining about the 'broken' hand after they 'kick out' with the other guy 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

For me this is much worst then having a house where nothing happens... 

I don't know when exactly and with who... but i saw him complaining about the 'broken' hand after they 'kick out' with the other guy 

Fully agree. Good night my friend :heart: