Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

How good is the cam placement in the bedrooms? Maybe Alex deserves some credit, I haven't heard a lot of complainig about the cams. 

The main bedroom looks good. The bathroom /jacuzzi is good. They could use another living room cam and a loggia cam but overall the cams are pretty good

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How good is the cam placement in the bedrooms? Maybe Alex deserves some credit, I haven't heard a lot of complainig about the cams. 

Pahman and Jabbaht pics

Anastacia & Rock

room1.png

room1a.png

room7.png

Adam, Jack

room5.png

NewPlace8.JPG

Notice now that this came changed position before getting online

NewPlace7.JPG

AnastasiaRock3.JPG

Another good decision

Overall i think all cams are in great position... Only think that 2 more cams are needed (Loggia and on the other side of the LR)

8 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

The main bedroom looks good. The bathroom /jacuzzi is good. They could use another living room cam and a loggia cam but overall the cams are pretty good

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We obviously need one more cam in the living room, but I do not accept is not having the cam on the balcony.
Mainly for being managed by Anna and Alex this now becomes inevitable.
The only ones to have this attention (excluding N & A).

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

just caught up with this place & a couple of thoughts real quick. 1- smoking indoor besides being a fire hazzard stains the walls & i'm sure the renters would have to pay to have the place painted after they leave. 2- i don't remember these guys from a & a as that party was probably 1 of the boring ones that became timeline only. 3- the 2 guys aren't going to pick up many girls for sex if they have to share that room with the convertable bedchairs. 4- i hope someone makes use of the jacuzzi as there have been some gr8 moments in some of the others.

Capture_2017_09_12_21_55_56_697.png

Capture_2017_09_12_22_00_55_896.png

Capture_2017_09_12_22_04_00_356.png

Capture_2017_09_12_22_07_17_820.png

Golfer, I already had this impression, but you now confirm it.
The jacuzzi is the same, with long memories in VH. We can therefore have a flashback of these references.:biggrin: