Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

5 hours ago, billycox said:

you got that right golfer. she's still enamored of him. better that they both go rather than they both stay. do you agree? i like her but if she's the price we have to pay...

Yes.if she can't lose him she will have to go. The other girls were fine without her. No rockhead under any circumstances!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, broxman said:

Can I ask what the problem with Rock is. When this apt opened my subscription had lapsed and I've only been back 11 or so days. From what I've saw he's been alright.

3 hours ago, broxman said:

Come on it's CamCaps, you should know by now guys always get a hard time on here. If he was as bad as everyone is making out she wouldn't be with him.

he is a total asshole who humiliates her in front of everyone & she is stupid enough to put up with it. he treats her as his slave & she acts like things are her fault. he is the biggest f--king loser that i've ever seen on this site. she can't seem to lose him so she can go also. she's had enough chances. the apt was good this weekend for the 1st time since opening night. get him (them if necessary) the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no visits no nothing. under any circumstances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, broxman said:

Now that his drinking friends have gone maybe he will spend more time with Anastasia.

yes. he'll spend more time treating her like shit. timeline only & maybe not even that if he stays. time for them to both leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

And i can't forget the humilliation he give to her when forced anastasia to take a bath after that moment with misty... was a total lack of respect and he treated misty like a dirty one... 
Can't even understand why misty come back days later ... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Really? People got upset because he was not comfortable her girlfriend have sex with others?

That definitely does not represent me.

My personal problem with Fuckhead is:

• He abuses Anna. I carefully notice how Anna is nice and sweet with him. But his attitude with Anna is not acceptable.
  • He acts like a thug.
  • His friends are bunch of thugs, act like idiots, fight like idiots.
  • It bothers me to see Anna does everything for him and he always sleeps. Even during sex, he sleeps and Anna has to do all work.

I like Anna and I think there are better men for her out there.

don't forget that was right after he had a 3some with ana & nyusha. he's a f--king a--hole (notice how nice i am )that needs to go. all of the other things that you said i totally agree with. but i will not watch this apt until he is gone for good. and i like ana also but it's hopeless . she has to stay his slave so she can do it somewhere else.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

yes. he'll spend more time treating her like shit. timeline only & maybe not even that if he stays. time for them to both leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you are quite passionate about it Golfer :biggrin: The only way to get rid of them would be for folk to stop watching the apartment I reckon.

• Like 1

Just now, broxman said:

I see you are quite passionate about it Golfer :biggrin: The only way to get rid of them would be for folk to stop watching the apartment I reckon.

Yes timeline only for them. The appartement was great as never until he returned. Now all will be limited again while he's there...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i can't forget the humilliation he give to her when forced anastasia to take a bath after that moment with misty... was a total lack of respect and he treated misty like a dirty one... 
Can't even understand why misty come back days later ... 

He forced her to take a bath?? He is starting to sound like a dick...

Just now, broxman said:

that's what i've allready done since opening night. since i am a moments op i have to check the timeline but that's it. no live views for me ever until he's gone for good.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yes timeline only for them. The appartement was great as never until he returned. Now all will be limited again while he's there...

Does that not count towards their viewing rating.