Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

He forced her to take a bath?? He is starting to sound like a dick...

not only the bath but he forced her to blow him in the blind spot of the bathroom. it was strictly to make her feel subhuman & it is just 1 example of his shitty treatment. she's been totally brainwashed by him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

not only the bath but he forced her to blow him in the blind spot of the bathroom. it was strictly to make her feel subhuman & it is just 1 example of his shitty treatment. she's been totally brainwashed by him.

I already said it before. Its a lite form of Stockholm Syndrome

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I find it hard to understand why someone would stay and get treated like that. I know you hear of it all the time in domestic violence cases,  but I just can't understand it for the life of me

Just now, broxman said:

I find it hard why someone would stay and get treated like that. I know you hear of it all the time in domestic violence cases,  but I just can't understand it for the life of me

she's been made to feel like she's worthless & she needs deprogramming. 

1 minute ago, broxman said:

I find it hard to understand why someone would stay and get treated like that. I know you hear of it all the time in domestic violence cases,  but I just can't understand it for the life of me

Its psychological violence he uses on her. That's even more cruel.

Did anybody see if he brought back all his stuff?

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

she's been made to feel like she's worthless & she needs deprogramming. 

She needs to realize that the place won't make it with her and Rock there. Either leave with him or let him go and after change the locks on all doors.

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

She needs to realize that the place won't make it with her and Rock there. Either leave with him or let him go and after change the locks on all doors.

i just checked the timeline of the couchfuck & it's obvious that she has to go. no hope for her now.

• Like 1