Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

3 minutes ago, broxman said:

I find it hard to understand why someone would stay and get treated like that. I know you hear of it all the time in domestic violence cases,  but I just can't understand it for the life of me

It's really difficult to understand for us that are viewing from outside... Not her case... she is totally 'blind' and dominated by him... she have a total lack of self esteem and see him as the 'only' good thing for her life

It's also a problem real in the 'real world'... more common then we can expect

• Like 2

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Another underwear only fuck. Rockhead does not allow her get naked...

And still the same kind of sex that she is the only one doing it... almost every time she is the only one doing sex... rockhead just keep there lie down without any kind of emotion

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And still the same kind of sex that she is the only one doing it... almost every time she is the only one doing sex... rockhead just keep there lie down without any kind of emotion

Yes SHE fucks HIM. And he simply sits/ lays/ stands there and waits till it's over.

23 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

pitiful. i can't even watch her even though she gives a gr8 bj. i don't care. they make me sick.

Wonder is Anna and Alex read the forum?Would say 90% or more don't like at all rockhead and that the house would had work more and possible had more views without him,and possible with an new cast views could be a lot better or at least better..this way..it's doomed.

17 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder is Anna and Alex read the forum?Would say 90% or more don't like at all rockhead and that the house would had work more and possible had more views without him,and possible with an new cast views could be a lot better or at least better..this way..it's doomed.

Pretty damn sure they do...

• Upvote 1

Okay, guys.
At last the hour of truth is coming.
The direction this place is going to take. Living or dying, with no room for doubt?:dodgy:

Rock is made in return.
But what rock do we have there? What was done only once in the first day of this place?
Or what "haunted" the same in the days to come, and to the mental infamy he promoted and suffered for Anastasia?:huh:
We saw that in this period of her estrangement, Ana little moved individually. Every observed action we have had so far was by the support of his guests.

The main "couple" is therefore back.

What actions can we expect them to take?
And most of all, with Rock's return what level of guests do they equally return with it?:huh:

Fun, in pairs and equally interesting or the return of the "gang of boys" club, which only make you drink, hug and keep questioning "you respect me"? .

Is it all going to be on Nyusha's back (and other parts of the body)?::)

We also saw the weekend that happened, on the part of Anna and especially of Alex, as it is done in entertaining with a considerable number of guests. An effective example of who sponsors this place.
Can we have something like this here from Anastasia's side and support from Rock?:angel:

The "physical" and non-questioning example of Anna and Alex also works for all apartments in your project and at the moment only one has an equal headlight.:cool:

This one too can (and should) join it?

I'm afraid I already know the answers above.
:cry:

15 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sim, ele o foda. E ele simplesmente senta / fica / fica lá e espera até que acabe.

I've said it before and I'll never fail to do it (mainly because me it, was the firsts negatives comments of this place).::)

This is not how it began. With Anastasia, with Rock and with (today) Nyusha.:dodgy:

Edited by thedbear