Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Didn't know what happen exactly.. but misty went now to the bedroom, pickup the phone and leave without saying anything 

If I had to guess I'd say it's because the dude couldn't get hard. She looks utterly defeated right now.

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

If I had to guess I'd say it's because the dude couldn't get hard. She looks utterly defeated right now.

She didn't even try to blow him... 
I'm more into Misty didn't like the attention #29 was giving to nyusha instead of her... 

They don't even talk

Just now, Sparkles said:

I'm more into Misty didn't like the attention #29 was giving to nyusha instead of her... 

Yup I also thought this was a possibility too but then I also thought that Misty has fucked 30 different people that we know of. It would be a little hypocritical for her to get upset when I guy wants to play with another girl.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yup I also thought this was a possibility too but then I also thought that Misty has fucked 30 different people that we know of. It would be a little hypocritical for her to get upset when I guy wants to play with another girl.

Yes... i was thinking to write 'but for her this must be peanuts' but forgot... 

But even that.. she fucked with 30 but one at once... being 'dedicated' and we don't know if there was something 'agreed' between the 4...because it was all so quick to end

Don't know i seems wrong to me but I noticed now some killing look from Misty to Nyusha... 

Not sure a girl like Misty get offended by a fuckbuddy touches another girl during a foursome.  It is all oxymoron.

My guess is that this is about business and compensation. These guys get paid for the performance and they did not do any good at all. 

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

So now the hammer is finally struck. Misty is a fraud in any situation that involves more than two people counting on this number with her. That is, the basic only. A man and her.
Can we then: MFF, FF, MFM, MMFF, was all deceiving on her part to Anna?
Regrettably, apparently.
Maybe betting on Nyusha, instead, be smarter for Anna.

At least we have already seen that she faces all or whatever amount without creating 'excuses' or escape the challenge.
Whatever it is.

The question now is how much Rock and Anastasia. Even Momeno Rock is behaving very well and maybe even had a reprize of the first day of the project.
At least he dragged Anastasia along with the brunette into the bathroom for a few minutes.
Alone.
Now for the second time.