Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

So now the hammer is finally struck. Misty is a fraud in any situation that involves more than two people counting on this number with her. That is, the basic only. A man and her.
Can we then: MFF, FF, MFM, MMFF, was all deceiving on her part to Anna?
Regrettably, apparently.
Maybe betting on Nyusha, instead, be smarter for Anna.

At least we have already seen that she faces all or whatever amount without creating 'excuses' or escape the challenge.
Whatever it is.

The question now is how much Rock and Anastasia. Even Momeno Rock is behaving very well and maybe even had a reprize of the first day of the project.
At least he dragged Anastasia along with the brunette into the bathroom for a few minutes.
Alone.
Now for the second time.

LOOOOL

Especially with bree and drew... totally a fraud it seems for you... 

4 minutes ago, nack said:

I think the cams got to him.

At least the guy with Misty is used to have cams around him, he is #29 and had sex for a few times at misty apartment with her. The other guy alread was with misty in september but don't know if it went well 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Misty did a foursome with Drew and Bree. She ate out Bree too. 

But it seems that group sex is not her forte.

I can't say that because it went 'wrong' once and we don't even understand totally the reasons ... we only noticed the guys had soft dick and something happen that misty leaved the room

Edit: She also had foursome (not swapping) and threesomes at old Alex and Anna house

Just now, Sparkles said:

At least the guy with Misty is used to have cams around him, he is #29 and had sex for a few times at misty apartment with her

Yes.. but Misty seems to have stopped looking after # 29.

I have no idea how in the world you guys can keep straight all of the guys Misty has had sex with. Is there some kind of reference website you're using? To me they all look the same. I couldn't tell one from another. Tell, how do you do it?

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have no idea how in the world you guys can keep straight all of the guys Misty has had sex with. Is there some kind of reference website you're using? To me they all look the same. I couldn't tell one from another. Tell, how do you do it?

I usually saw what numbers others are giving... or if the tomorrow guy is different from the today guy i will increase #++ until someone may same the tomorrow guy was a repeated one and then #-- 

:biggrin:

• Like 1

So, this is a house full of hot and horny women, who are ready to fuck, and none of the guys can get a hard dick? Pitiful! If I were Anna and Alex, I'd call Ana and tell her to kick them the fuck out and tell them to never come back. 20 year old guys with ED! Give me a fucking break. 

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I usually saw what numbers others are giving... or if the tomorrow guy is different from the today guy i will increase #++ until someone may same the tomorrow guy was a repeated one and then #-- 

:biggrin:

Exactly! Oh well, it must suck to be reduced to a number. A number in a line of guys who have fucked a girl. Impressive! Not really. 😒

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Ny did everything she could to being the blond guy to life. No luck. 

It seemed to me it would have help maybe if she had laid some bare pussy on him--He didnt seem into sex at all--I kept waiting for her to get out of her clothes and for him to grab some pussy --The girl is fuckin hot !

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

LOOOOL

Especially with bree and drew... totally a fraud it seems for you... 

Yes, because Anna had to literally push for that to happen. It was Bree. Just take this into account.

And it was the only time until today.

Even with Anastasia she stepped back.
So yes, a fraud.

Just the basics and every time you found yourself in something other than that, it resulted in some impediment. And nothing happened. Drunk, fights and so on.
Exactly how it was now ..

Or someone remembers something different. With Anna herself, she went ahead.

There is more (and real) possibility of something like that happening to Lisa than we have today, than with her. .