Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

7 hours ago, groomy said:

But I wrote that there is a difference between talking and doing. And I cited Misty as an example - every second guy says that he has a gold dick and Rocco would be envious of seeing him in the action, and then he cums in minute and falls asleep:biggrin:.

About them. We must wait until the weekend. Every day there will not be a swing party. Just like Anna and Alex do not have them, even in the old days. The first day they have FFM. Which is not bad. The question is whether they will be able to find good guests. And less drunk.

This yes, is the biggest problem, not only here, but in almost the whole site.
This is what makes what happened in N & A have been even more special. Everyone there was "relaxed" by the drink, but in perfect control of their actions.:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

hopefully  The Phoenix Girl will come back she was actually really cute :D and sexy

It was more than clear that he is a strong friend of Anastasa and we can expect new presences there. What I expect, however, is the blonde who accompanied her at the other party at Anna and Alex. Also hot and dancing on the same line.
:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It was more than clear that he is a strong friend of Anastasa and we can expect new presences there. What I expect, however, is the blonde who accompanied her at the other party at Anna and Alex. Also hot and dancing on the same line.
:biggrin:

Lets hope this weekend is gonna be blast xD