Anastasia & Rock, Nyusha - Part #1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Not really. I do not know if Misty will come (She in an embrace with # 22). She was invited. It's exactly Anna and Alex. Maybe Misty. Maybe Lisa. Maybe someone else.

I hope Alex and Anna - explain to the participants that such behavior will lead to a collapse.

If Misty plays the "party" on the same line as played yesterday in Lisa's apartment, they will be grounding totally in quicksand.
:dodgy:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Also are Adam and Jack going to get any furniture in their room? There was that weird unit with two single beds when they moved in but that was taken out very quickly afterwards.

They are trying to buy a bed. For the third time. All previous times led to an alcoholic coma.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure they will find another place to hide then...

Do not forget that we have an empty spot there, that before we had at least two improvised beds. Better than nothing.

Now only the floor can not even disguise or simulate a Chillout room.
:cry:

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

They should simply try to buy the bed before they are as drunk they no longer can spell the word "bed" :biggrin::biggrin: Seems like a real challenge for them. How to stay sober until I bought a bed. Lol sounds like a title for some bad Adam Sandler movie :biggrin::biggrin: