Violet & Jeff Part #1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets hope wasn't anything serious enough for them not returning.

yes,

I think VHTV removes the apartment link , until the incident time goes beyond timeline. Then the link appears again.

I guess if we have the URL, we should be able to see the apartment. similar to what happened to Rock and Ana 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I tried to do the preview trick when it happened, but it didn't work. Their apt wasnt on the preview list. 

The preview list works based on motion sensor. I think there is no motion in the appt now.

We should at least be allowed to see the timeline up to the point of the rules break. Really not very cool of VH to deny us the timeline up to that point. I assume it will be back at some point at least up that point. 

I can tell you that minutes before it went offline Violet was crying in the hallway without the cams. Jeff looked irritated and they were talking through her sobbing. They weren't yelling or anything like that up to the point it was taken offline. I may have missed about 5-10 minutes before it went down. Something happened and I lost the whole site. By the time I got it back up, the apt was gone. So, if something violent did happen, it happend quickly. I suspect that there wasn't any violence. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Thanks. I've been meaning to ask you about your last three avatars, current one
included. Who are the women? Is anyone of them you?

No, I wish. This is me. Except right now I'm in tears. 💜 I may not able to recover from this you guys. 😓

• Like 1

On 2/4/2018 at 3:35 AM, Amy3 said:

No, I wish. This is me. Except right now I'm in tears. 💜 I may not able to recover from this you guys. 😓

I know you were devastated, but this should lift your spirits.

"Archive moments operators can still view the apartment and I can tell you that at the
moment Jeff and Violet are sound asleep in the bedroom, with the guest guy asleep in
the living room."

I hope you feel a little better, now. But, you didn't tell me who those three avatars were.
Meaningful people in your life?

Amy, I meant to add the poster's name to this quote, but now it's gone and I don't recall
who it was. Anyway, it wasn't me and I'm not taking the credit.

There were also a few pictures of V&J in bed together and the guest asleep in the LR,
but they're gone now, too.

• Like 1