Violet & Jeff Part #1

@Jeka&co I think the new cam go out of focus too much on the left side. If they push the couch back to the wall it's going to get even worse. Check this before you leave please.

Any chance Cam3 and Cam4 will get replaced with better quality cams?

• Like 1

@Jeka&co Also, any chance you can lower cam7 over the bed so that it's lower and only covers the bed? There is no need to capture the floor on the right side. That image is distorted and is not needed. Just cover the whole bed at the lowest angle possible.

• Like 1

Sorry..but I just can't watch cam5 a lot when violet it's laying on there nude:blush:..i love blondies..and love large,pretty,pink auréolas..all that on an beautiful woman..it's just to much to my poor :heart:,have to dose it right ways.

• Like 1

LOL!  I have to be about 4 kinds of an unobservant dumbass.  I was all set to get on Jeka and VH's ass over the cams in the living room.  I mean cam 4 (14) only shows 1/2 of the red couch and I was pissed off, I mean to tell you.   I was going to go to VH's Forum and bitch there and then bitch in here.  Then after about 20-minutes I noticed a cam 5 (19).  I gotta tell you, I am glad I finally noticed it.  It's bad enough I have a bit of egg on my face.  Had I of bitched before I noticed it all of you would of had a field day with me..:biggrin::blush:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

LOL!  I have to be about 4 kinds of an unobservant dumbass.  I was all set to get on Jeka and VH's ass over the cams in the living room.  I mean cam 4 (14) only shows 1/2 of the red couch and I was pissed off, I mean to tell you.   I was going to go to VH's Forum and bitch there and then bitch in here.  Then after about 20-minutes I noticed a cam 5 (19).  I gotta tell you, I am glad I finally noticed it.  It's bad enough I have a bit of egg on my face.  Had I of bitched before I noticed it all of you would of had a field day with me..:biggrin::blush:

Dont be so hard with yourself. Everybody sometimes dont see things even if they are competely obvious. :biggrin: