Violet & Jeff Part #1

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Эти ребята могут быть самыми классными родителями, которых я когда-либо видел. :biggrin:

У нас есть ребëнок::) Мы действительно классные родители:biggrin::heart:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Violet&Jeff said:

У нас есть ребëнок::) Мы действительно классные родители:biggrin::heart:

I think you're whole family is amazing. When it comes to being open minded and free spirited, it seems that we here in the US have got a lot to learn from people like yourselves. Love you guys! :biggrin::heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, waldi said:

help me guys, I was trying to translate one of their post, does it mean Violet has a child?

It sounded to me like Violet said they had a child. There was s a picture on the nightstand in the bedroom (haven't had access to that cam for a little while, so I'm not sure if it's still there) of Violet and Jeff along with a child. 

• Like 1

17 минут назад, Chip2020 сказал:

Я думаю, что ты целая семья. Когда дело доходит до того, чтобы быть открытым и свободным, кажется, что у нас здесь, в США, есть чему поучиться у таких людей, как вы. Люблю вас ребята!:biggrin::heart:

Большое спасибо:heart:Семья это самое главное:heart: 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

It sounded to me like Violet said they had a child. There was s a picture on the nightstand in the bedroom (haven't had access to that cam for a little while, so I'm not sure if it's still there) of Violet and Jeff along with a child. 

I think the picture is in the window sill now.

• Like 1