15 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Good night VJ!  Violet, you need a blanket my dear, or maybe not! :heart:

snapshot1.jpg

snapshot34.jpg

Nah! she doesn't need it being that hot!!! :cool:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

Been doing extra work, when you fall behind it is difficult to catch up again with so many apt now. How have you been doing?

I've been doing great! Very busy too! Don't worry, you haven't really missed too much. Mira and Henry are crazy fun to watch so you may want scan back on them. Violet and Jeff continue to impress! I still think that they are the best couple on VH. If you missed her first anal, I'd go check that out. Happened on Halloween night. Serena is awesome too, so definitely go see all that stuff.

Anyways, you can always just ask and somebody will fill you in on whatever you want to know. Take care! :heart:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I've been doing great! Very busy too! Don't worry, you haven't really missed too much. Mira and Henry are crazy fun to watch so you may want scan back on them. Violet and Jeff continue to impress! I still think that they are the best couple on VH. If you missed her first anal, I'd go check that out. Happened on Halloween night. Serena is awesome too, so definitely go see all that stuff.

Anyways, you can always just ask and somebody will fill you in on whatever you want to know. Take care! :heart:

I did catch most of the happening's on VH :biggrin:, but missed a lot of the good chatter here on CC.:sad: I also thought Lisa nearly had a boyfriend (they looked cute together) but I don't know the outcome, do you know if they are still together or have they moved on?

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Don't forget about Linda & Leon they are really great lately

6 minutes ago, Just In said:

I did catch most of the happening's on VH :biggrin:, but missed a lot of the good chatter here on CC.:sad: I also thought Lisa nearly had a boyfriend (they looked cute together) but I don't know the outcome, do you know if they are still together or have they moved on?

Lisa continues to baffle everyone. She did respond to me and said that she wanted LOVE. So, the interest there has to be on her finding it. She's still a tough nut to crack. Her latest guy, I named Grant did manage to get it, but he was cam shy and hasn't been back since that I know of. I don't much watch Em.

• Like 1