Violet & Jeff Part #1

51 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Violet and Jeff hasn't been online on CC since November the 15th.

Yes, I think they a trying to blend back into their private life. I'm certain that she is still reading cc, but just staying quiet. It really is best for everyone. Just watch and enjoy that's what I'm doing. ❤️ 

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Yes, I think they a trying to blend back into their private life. I'm certain that she is still reading cc, but just staying quiet. It really is best for everyone. Just watch and enjoy that's what I'm doing. ❤️ 

Oh i thought they enjoyed posting on CC.:confused:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

Violet and Jeff hasn't been online on CC since November the 15th.

If I had to guess, I would think they were tired of getting bombarded with loads of PM's from thirsty assholes either trying to hit on Violet or trying to tell them what to do sexually.

47 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Oh i thought they enjoyed posting on CC.:confused:

They do enjoy it, and you can be certain that she is still reading cc. I don't claim to know all of the reasons, but I do know that they are doing just fine and they are very much enjoying this experience. Who knows maybe they will join again. The reason Misc suggested is just crude and certainly not the reason they pulled back. Violet is no stupid girl. She is very aware and can handle all of this with ease and grace. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They do enjoy it, and you can be certain that she is still reading cc. I don't claim to know all of the reasons, but I do know that they are doing just fine and they are very much enjoying this experience. Who knows maybe they will join again. The reason Misc suggested is just crude and certainly not the reason they pulled back. Violet is no stupid girl. She is very aware and can handle all of this with ease and grace. 

Misc claims that people are hitting on violet with pm's is outrageous! Its just wrong i tell you! Hitting on Jeff is another story altogether, I'm good with that Lol

• Like 1