Violet & Jeff Part #1

9 minutes ago, ooopel said:

don't  ask the answer with you ,all of us miss them cute couple here :heart:

So sweet of you! :heart: It's so easy to forget the couples that have been here for a while. I guess it's natural to flock to the newest thing, but for me, I watch this stuff to get to know the tenants, their behaviors and antics. That to me is what voyeurism is all about. I don't see the point in simply chasing after the next sex scene.  I guess some, if not most people are like that, but to me they are missing the point. For me Violet and Jeff are the best couple and the best apt on VH. If I wanted to see random amateur sex or cam girls I have en endless supply of at my fingertips and all for free. I think as more and more apts keep coming online, the value of sex will recede and the value of the tenant will win the day. At least I hope so! The alternative is never evending cam shows full desparation for views. Is that really what peoplle want to see?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So sweet of you! :heart: It's so easy to forget the couples that have been here for a while. I guess it's natural to flock to the newest thing, but for me, I watch this stuff to get to know the tenants, their behaviors and antics. That to me is what voyeurism is all about. I don't see the point in simply chasing after the next sex scene.  I guess some, if not most people are like that, but to me they are missing the point. For me Violet and Jeff are the best couple and the best apt on VH. If I wanted to see random amateur sex or cam girls I have en endless supply of at my fingertips and all for free. I think as more and more apts keep coming online, the value of sex will recede and the value of the tenant will win the day. At least I hope so! The alternative is never evending cam shows full desparation for views. Is that really what peoplle want to see?

Add of this my dear ,as for Violet, Maria and Lisa - these are the best because each one of them has a part of me in her passion and love and sex, when seen  what  they behavior like  see my  mirror, i was see my self of them,and yes i agree with you and if i only want sex i have other options and i would not came here ,i see parts of me in all these..

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

....ooopel my dear! You get it! There really are 2 types of VH subscribers. The one who chase sex and scoreboards and those who chase intimacy. Count me in the later category! :heart:

of course  i should get it , and you know why? , sometimes the signs still running on:biggrin::heart:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Jeka&co Hey, not sure when VJ are coming back. If you have the ability, how about doing some cat sitting for a little while. I'm sure Tomi would appreciate it and so would Violet. Oh, and so would I. 😊 

amy  dear, can you learn me, how can define the names? is there button or option or just copy and paste for that

i swear  will give something in  Opposite :blush:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ooopel said:

amy  dear, can you learn me, how can define the names? is there button or option or just copy and paste for that

i swear  will give something in  Opposite :blush:

Don't need anything in opposite but i can help you :biggrin:

just put the @ and then start writing the first letters of the nick until appear... (sometimes - don't know why - don't assume immediately the @)  

@ooopel

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Don't need anything in opposite but i can help you :biggrin:

just put the @ and then start writing the first letters of the nick until appear... (sometimes - don't know why - don't assume immediately the @)  

@ooopel

ahhh thx dear @Sparkles it works now,  thank dear so muchhh:heart:

• Like 1

Eyes of camera?
sharp as falcon?
In details.. 
like a meteorite
When the stars precede
Bright and shiny,
every posts of him..
do not have,
except only,
( always we like)  ,
only choice with sparkles..

Signature: ooopel ( GIFT to dear @Sparkles):heart:

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, just type the @ symbol and then jeka. His name will appear and just select it. Sparkles beat me to it, bit so I still get a prize? 😘

you have already a prize (:heart::heart:) isn't enough to you?!! :heart:

• Like 1