As you love the sun..!!
And the moon..!!
And the sky..!!
 And birds..!!
 the love  is basic of life..!!
Signature:ooopel

• Like 2

8 hours ago, ooopel said:

when that time come, should be VH give to  them a new app alone and that will be very interesting ( Tomi & blacky ):cool:

Hey you're back! I thought you we're gone, good to see you're staying with us here in crazyland! Plus i owe you a poem!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey you're back! I thought you we're gone, good to see you're staying with us here in crazyland! Plus i owe you a poem!

Happy to see you Ashe. I did not have the patience to leave you all, really,  i missed you all, especially you Ash As (lion roar):biggrin:, reminds me of the poem , true ,you owed to me one poem  where is it ? :angel:

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Happy to see you Ashe. I did not have the patience to leave you all, really,  i missed you all, especially you Ash As (lion roar):biggrin:, reminds me of the poem , true ,you owed to me one poem  where is it ? :angel:

I'm working on it!  You and Amy need to stop saying you're leaving! I've havn't been feeling well this week , sad for whatever reason I'm not sure. But I'm off the next 4 days from work so that should help.Glad you're back!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm working on it!  You and Amy need to stop saying you're leaving! I've havn't been feeling well this week , sad for whatever reason I'm not sure. But I'm off the next 4 days from work so that should help.Glad you're back!

Sorry! ❤️ So glad you got some time off! Enjoy!!! 

Ash, did VH ever get around to adding those days for you?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry! ❤️ So glad you got some time off! Enjoy!!! 

Ash, did VH ever get around to adding those days for you?

Yes finally! It worked out well, I got time to go on and check things out going forward, i had some long hours at work the last week and could only jump on and off the last week.I appreciate the days you gave me!

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

ohhh Ash dear , where i find friend like you, you are like shine gold, i promise not leaving again soon maybe in far time so you would need  to deal with my stupid heart , and what about your off , hey you Ash no any and i meant, worth from you to feel down or off , you worth the best always,, hell to men:heart: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ooopel said:

ohhh Ash dear , where i find friend like you, you are like shine gold, i promise not leaving again soon maybe in far time so you would need  to deal with my stupid heart , and what about your off , hey you Ash no any and i meant, worth from you to feel down or off , you worth the best always,, hell to men:heart: 

Thanks for that, did you ever think you would meet such nice folks on here?  I always say on here that I'm not going anywhere, you all are stuck with me! Lol, yeah to hell with men! Actually my Guy is the one that supports me when I'm moody like this. He's my rock. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thanks for that, did you ever think you would meet such nice folks on here?  I always say on here that I'm not going anywhere, you all are stuck with me! Lol, yeah to hell with men! Actually my Guy is the one that supports me when I'm moody like this. He's my rock. 

of course where i find folks and accompany group like this on here, i such have  a luck happy when i be with all of you , for sure in one word you all are (amazing people), hope that rock can give help someone always to feel better in all cases:biggrin:

• Like 1

Violet has been moving cameras around in the bedroom, probably to overcome the glare caused by the new floodlight they have installed

Violet02.jpg

Violet03.jpg

It has certainly helped with image quality

Violet05.jpg

... and here is what she is watching

Violet06.jpg

... which led on to... 

Violet07.jpg

• Like 4