Violet & Jeff Part #1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I think those 2 together would probably end up giving a heart attack to the average guy, pretty good way to go!

I have this thing where after sex I have to stand up and catch my breath. Anyone else like that? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I have this thing where after sex I have to stand up and catch my breath. Anyone else like that? 

That must mean you really came hard, I don't feel like I need to stand up, unless it's to spit out cum, I'm not a everytime swallower

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

That must mean you really came hard, I don't feel like I need to stand up, unless it's to spit out cum, I'm not a everytime swallower

Always! I'm like an inch from a heart attack. I feel so winded that I have to get up and catch my breath like I ran a marathon. I'm in very good shape too. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Part time spitter, huh? Probably make a yuck face too, I bet. Lol. My girl always makes me kiss her when I blast her face. Doesn't bother me in the least. I love cum! It's fun! 💦

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Part time spitter, huh? Probably make a yuck face too, I bet. Lol. My girl always makes me kiss her when I blast her face. Doesn't bother me in the least. I love cum! It's fun! 💦

Lol, this is the type of comments why we love you on here!

• Like 2